Display case and pen stands for benefit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
If anyone in the North Texas area (DFW area) has a display case and/or pen stands that I can borrow for the benefit on Sept 25, please pm me and we can work out a time for me to come and pick them up.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gilmax

I don't have any display cases or stands (other then about half a dozen single pen stands) to offer up. I would like some more information on when/where this will be held at, as I would like to attend, and am willing to help if needed.

Thanks.

jskeen

Dan;

I would be happy to donate a couple of the cases and or stands I have listed in the trades forum, just pm me which ones you would like and an address. That way you can let them go with the pens for a few extra bucks.

James

It will be a week from this Saturday night, September 25 at 6 pm. The benefit will be at our church, located at 1204 N. Highway 175 in Seagoville, Texas. Depending on traffic on 635 it will take you 35-45 minutes to get there. send me you email address and I can send you what I sent to the local paper. I think I have about 2 dozen of those stands but still will need more, so we might be able to use yours too.

Thanks,
YMD

I don't have any display cases or stands (other then about half a dozen single pen stands) to offer up. I would like some more information on when/where this will be held at, as I would like to attend, and am willing to help if needed.

Thanks.

I would also like to borrow a display case if anyone has one that I can borrow and would get it back to you right after the event or that night if you come.

Last edited:
Top Bottom