Almost a year!?!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

Its been almost a year since we had a meeting. Any interest in having one? I can organize and set up if we can locate a place to have one. I would volunteer my place but my shop is small with no heat/ac and or facilities.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

traderdon55

Finding somebody to host the meetings appears to be a common problem. If someone around Dallas would talk to Woodworld their shop might be a good place to hold a meeting. If somebody went to see them and pointed out that having a bunch of penturners meeting at their shop could be good for business they might go along with it. It would not hurt to ask. If nothing nothing else we would happy to have anyone from your group attend the next ArkLaTex chapter meeting in Texarkana next saturday.

PennedDown

Mike,

I'd be in for a meeting. Between selling a house, moving, wedding, honeymoon, etc. the last 2 years I've been a bit busy and haven't been able to commit or attend previous meetings. That and the fact that my shop area went from 1200 sq.ft to a temporary 100 sq.ft. Let me know!

seamus7227

I would like to attend as well! I like the idea of trying to get Craig at Woodworld of dallas to allow us to use the store! It would have to be on a Saturday for me.

qballizhere

Wood World is hosting the DAW meetings the third Thursday of the month for now. It is only a temporary fix till they can find a permanent place

Last edited:

munawar

I work at TI next to Woodworld and know the guys there very well. I can talk to them to setup a meeting. They are big in turning and pen turning especially. They recently starting hosting Dallas Area Wood Turners meeting every third Thursday of the month.

Let me know via post here or private email at munawarsoomro@hotmail.com

Regards
Munawar

Top Bottom