Those who attended the 5/15/10 get together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

:) I wonder if you guys would like to put up your pictures next to your handles so it would feel like we are in the same room communicating? I really enjoyed the last get together and would like to continue chatting with the members who attended, but can't remember everyone's handle along with their names. It sure was great to see all those talents in one place. Unfortunately, there was not enough time to exchange more info. with one antoher and learn more about everyone's interest. After all we are Texans and if younotice we are creating lots of buz on the IAP. look at all the other people o nIAP wishing to be here.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

But that IS my picture. See, I'll prove it. Here is the whole family on a recent picnic:

badger_family_2.jpg

dow

Thanks Dow, Seriously what do you guys think about the idea?

Well Phil, personally I don't post my picture much of anywhere. On the other hand, I use the badger picture almost everywhere, because I think that badgers are cool animals. There's certainly nothing wrong with posting your picture if you want to, but I don't expect that you'll get a lot of buy-in on the idea.

P. S. it was nice spending time with you on the ride up and back. You've got some interesting things to say.

Top Bottom