Pics from the Central Texas Nov 1 Mtg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here are a bunch of pics from the Nov 1 Meeting of the Central Texas Chapter of IAP. If anyone want better quality pics for some reason, please PM me and I can send the originals that are not compressed as much.

DSC08894.jpg

The Live Version of the "Show Off Your Pens" Forum!

DSC08895.jpg

DSC08896.jpg

DSC08897.jpg

From L - R (just the three in front) ElMostro, Texatdurango, Dkelley

DSC08898.jpg

BSing and checking out the pens

DSC08899.jpg

ElMostro sees one he likes! (L-R mrburls, ElMostro, Old Wrangler, El_d

DSC08900.jpg

El_d checking out a pen up close!

DSC08901.jpg

jedgerton, El_d, Texatdurango

DSC08902.jpg

Pompus George lying again! (L-R Texatdurango, John Driscoll, mrbulrs, oldwrangler

DSC08903.jpg

ElMostro, dkelley, and dkelley's "friend"

DSC08904.jpg

132 pens were displayed by the 12 of us!

DSC08905.jpg

Texatdurango bragging, once again, about one of his pens!

DSC08907.jpg

John Driscoll, ElMostro, jedgerton talking about laser engravers

DSC08909.jpg

El_d picking his nose!

DSC08912.jpg

Texatdurango demonstrating his new Beal Pen Wizard

DSC08914.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Looks like fun! Can you identify some of the people so we can put names and faces together?

Ooops! Too quick on the keys. Thanks for the names.

Last edited:

altaciii

Curtis, that looked like a lot of fun and it seems there was a lot of knowledge sharing. Its good to put the names and faces together. One day I'll have to make the trip to the hill country for one of those if I can find a way to get away. Sorry I missed it.

mrburls

C A demo at Curtis workshop

First I must thank Curtis for having us all to his workshop. And second for putting on a great demo for CA finish. I myself have never done a CA finish and now feel confident I too can do a great CA finish.

Great demo Curtis:smile-big:

Was nice meeting members of the IAP and taking in all the information shared with all members.

Texatdurango (George) did a nice little demo with his new Beal Pen Wizard. Pretty cool machine. I myself was thinking about one. Ordering one next week.

Pen blank swap was a blast. I walked out so happy getting one of Curtis's acorn blanks. Made my day:smile-big: Keith "mrburls"

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Sure wish I could have made it. Just too much to do this weekend.
Alex, your more than welcome to come to the Houston meeting in December (as is anyone else).

el_d

Thanks Curtis for puting this together. Had ablast Just wish I could have stayed for the whole thing.
Nice pics, I see you put the pic of me working on your request for your new super sectret blanks that you are casting...... Hehe.......good times, good times....

Gagler

Looks Like Fun

I wish San Marcos was a little closer to Houston or, in other words, that I had time to hop in the car and head over to Curtis' shop. Nothing beats a bunch of wood workers swapping stories, comparing works, or seeing it in action with a demo!

JAB1

Sorry I missed it.....

Curtis....sorry I missed it...it was the day of my first show ever.....gross sales was $ 495......I had had this scheduled for a long time.....could not miss it....in my home town of Utopia....looks like you had a good turnout.....I am looking forward to making the next one....Allan

Top Bottom