OK...The Final Stuff for Saturday....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

OK Guys……I spoke with Curtis today and we are still DEFINITELY on for Saturday……at his place !!!!
Here is the schedule of events:
1) Arrive at 0930
2) Show and Tell (Introduce yourself….bring some of your BEST work to show off and talk about)
3) Mini " Shop" Sale ( Bring some old tools, duplicate tools, items lying around your shop, pen kits you are not going to use, blanks you do not want, etc… Put a good price on them. Maybe some of us will want them. There will be some tables set up to put this stuff on…we can all browse and purchase.
4) Demo # 1…….CA Glue technique……Curtis
5) Demo #2……..Monty
6) Break for lunch…BBQ joint
7) Demo # 3…….Alumilite casting…..Curtis
8) Blank Swap ( bring 4-5 of your favorite blanks….we will have some fun trading/swapping these….)
9) Planning session/ date/ location of next event

Curtis will provide his address and a map to his place. If you have any questions, call me or Curtis….my cell number is 830-275-2970, wk 830-966-3695.

It should be a fun and educational meeting……we will have some refreshments on-hand…..if you want to bring something, GREAT !!! See all of you there !!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
So which demo am I doing?????
Also, PM me and Vern the address.
And a phone number would be great too.

Last edited:

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Having just found out I need to go to San Marcos this weekend to test some potential K9s, I'm hoping it's not too late to throw my name in the hat to attend your GTG!

If that's okay with y'all, I'd love to put some faces to names and learn from some of you VERY talented folks!

Please include me when you send out the map/address. Thx, Lee

mrburls

Spent the day going through drawers and boxes pulling pen blanks I don't use much anymore. Guys and Ladies be ready to search through about 7 boxes of blanks. Yah, about 300 blanks of all kinds. From burls/curls stabilized and not, some dyed, to acrylics and snakeskin blanks. Lots of desert ironwood of all types. Most priced from .50 cents to $3.00 each and a few alittle higher. Some real nice blanks for sale.

Also will have some pen kits from Berea Hardwoods. All priced 50% off or better.

Looking forward to a great meeting and learning something new.

Keith "mrburls"

dow

Does anybody have a dead center that needs a home? I might be i might be interested, if it's in good shape.

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Y'all enjoy yourselves...duty calls, as usual when I try to make plans...never fails! ;-)

Maybe next time! Lee

Top Bottom