Next Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chuybregts

Hey Rick, I agree a meeting should be had :) I'll even volunteer my place and suggest a topic! Now that I've started working with more expensive kits/blanks, I'd like a quick tutorial from someone in person on the skew. I've watched all the videos online, etc. but still can't master it.

Anyway, what do you guys think, (another topic could be had, but maybe someone wouldn't mind working with me before/after?) If we want to use my house, I'm located in North Austin, just off of 35 and Parmer, should be convenient for most. In terms of time frame, I'd say either March 21st or April 11/12/18/19.

Thoughts?

Chris

jedgerton

I'm in favor of having a meeting. I don't think I can help with the skew but I'm sure I could benefit from seeing how it's properly used. I would volunteer my place to meet but my workshop is really a narrow alley way in my garage.

John

dkelley

Ok guys...it's been awhile since we've posted or had a meeting. I vote we have another get together at Curtis's shop as it is pretty central to most. Any ideas? (sorry Curtis...had to volunteer ya...) The last meeting was a blast and we are long overdue. Let's hear your ideas on when and where.

beck3906

I'm up for a meeting just about any time now. We have our firsy show this weekend and I just need to get past it.

I don't know about volunteering Curtis with the recent happenings in his life. Anyone else willing to volunteer?

JAB1

Volunteer

I would be happy to hold a meeting at my place in Utopia.....pretty hot right now, but my shop is air conditioned....any interest? I am up for beer, bbq, and a class or two...

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I am fine with my shop if that is what folks want to do. My shop is probably most centrally located to Austin/SA and even Utopia and Lockhart and it is plenty big for all. I don't want to hog the meetings but it does make sense. Let's settle on a location and then work out the details.

jedgerton

I'm looking forward to a meeting but I will be out of the area from 7/8 to 7/22. I'll be backpacking with a crew of adults and boy scouts at Philmont Scout Ranch in Northern New Mexico!

John

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I will be in Alaska from July 25th through August 5th. I have too much to do before then so for me it would have to be after. How does the weekend of August 15th or 22nd? The 22nd woudl probably be better for me since I will be playing catch up wen I get back from AK but I could do it the 15th if enough wanted to go then. Thoughts??

el_d

Im good for the 22nd.

The kids will be starting school on the 24th in Lockhart but we should hopefully have everything ready for that.

JAB1

OK by me......

I was supposed to have a show the 22nd but it will probably be too damn hot in Kerrville....would rather cancel and come to Curtis' shop. I am in for the 22nd.

Top Bottom