New member?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

Well, that's good to hear. Thanks!

I see that ya'll are working on setting up a meeting. That sounds like it'd be fun and I might learn something, too. Hopefully it'll be some time when I can make it.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
None of the guys that responded to your thread here in the CENTRAL TEXAS CHAPTER forum are even from Texas! They have no say!

Do you have any good deer hunting land out your way, possibly for Exotics? If so, and you agree to take me on a hunt, then you are in automatically. If not, then you must bring the BBQ to the next meeting and we aint talking about no pulled pork yankee BBQ!

Serious, you are ceratinly welcome and we look forward to having you come to one of our chapter meetings.

dow

Thanks Curtis. After I posted my answer to them, I noticed that they were ferners. Sorry no exotics, but we've got so many whitetail around here, I swear you could hunt them with a ball-peen hammer.

On the BBQ... I'll have to look into that. Normally, I don't take it anywhere except for home, because that might let the secret out, and you know how bad that'd be. However, If I were willing to make a one-time exception, it'd have to be under the dark of the moon, so that my ancestors wouldn't find out. And you're right about that pulled pork stuff... If it's pork at all, it's gotta be thick-cut boneless butterfly chops marinated in... WHOOPS, I almost let it slip! Rudy's might wonk in a pinch, though.

Thanks again for the welcome!

MarkHix

Howdy! There is always room for another Texan! Right now the ratio is about 3 Texans for every hundred others on the forum which just about makes it even....it takes about 30 furiners to balance out one good Texan.

Top Bottom