New to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

4x4redneck

Hey everyone its good to see some people from around my area turnin some great pens. I have been turnin pens for a few years now but nuthin amazing like what i have seen. Hope to get to know some of yall and get some tips.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

Hi, Welcome to the IAP. If you would like to meet more penturners from San Antonio, we have our penturning meeting tonight at 6:30 pm at Woodcrafter Store on 281. You are more than welcome to come meet some of us. I believe we are doing a demo on photography.

Keith "mrburls"

4x4redneck

wish i could make it but my wife works nights and i got both my kids one of these days i will make it though, hope yall have another big get together at curtis' i will be sure to be there. if you could later this evening would it be possible to give me a short rundown of what the meeting at woodcraft was about. i had a minor in photo in college would like to hear some things on that, if you dont mind

bitshird

Welcome from the swamps of west Tennessee also known as the bog of eternal stench. I wish I were back in Texas, I think I'd rather be a fencepost in Level Land than the King of Nashville.

Top Bottom