Meeting Aug 22

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

Hey guys....I am helping organize the Aug 22 event at Curtis place in San Marcos....Curtis has been out of pocket in Alaska for the past 10 days or so....we are still planning the event at his place for Aug 22......we need to get a head count....if you are coming, let us know now.......

It is going to be a good time....we are going to have a couple of demos and try to organize future events so we can spread this around..........plan to bring some of your work to show off and discuss....... we can have a little "show and tell".....

Please respond ASAP so we can plan.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

Followup

Guys...I'm waiting for Curtis to contact me.....he must still be on vacation....as soon as we talk, we will get times, plans, etc....firmed up and out to you....looking forward to a good meeting.....

Be sure and bring some of your work to show off....Allan

dow

I MAY be able to make it, depending on how early it starts and how long it's going to run. I've got an office picnic thing to go to in Hunt that afternoon, so earlier would be better for me.

Verne

Hey Monty, start time will be nice but an address will make it alot easier to find Curtis'.
Vern
Oh, and while I'm at it....anyone else thinking about riding with me and Monty?

JAB1

GTG

Guys.....I made contact with Curtis once this past week....we were unable to hook up after that....it seems that he is not checking the forum...he has alot going on....anyway, according to him , the GTG is still on....I do not know particulars, times, etc...

I will attempt to reach him by phone tomorrow and, if successful, we will provide ya'll with particulars.....Allan

dow

I will attempt to reach him by phone tomorrow and, if successful, we will provide ya'll with particulars.....Allan

That'll be good to find out, Allan. I'm good to go as long as we get started before lunch, as I'll have to leave by about 2:30 or 3:00 at the latest to get back home in time to go to a work picnic at the other end of Kerr County.

Looking forward to hearing more.

dkelley

Count me in... I will bringing another fellow pen turner from SA as well. Last time we met, I believe it was about 930-10ish. However, I will let the official word come from you guys who are coordinating it :) Look forward to it.

beck3906

Items to Trade

I would like to bring several items to offer as trades for anything I can use. Would be particularly interested in blanks or other items.

I have to offer....
1. X-Y sliding table I bought from Woodcraft. Slightly used.
2. HF Vacuum pump (discontinued model most people used for casting posts) New in box.
3. I have a Mill Lathe (w/some accessories) that Woodcraft sold several years ago. This is still new in the box.
4. Older model Drill Doctor with 3/4 inch sharpening attachment.

PM me if intertested and I can discuss further. Otherwise, I'l bring them to the meeting.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning new things

Rick Beckham

Top Bottom