Fall 2010 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

Not much traffic on this but Oct. 23rd sounds good to me as well. Lets get some dates going soon because once we get into mid November, it will be the New Year before most of us will have time again!

John

JAB1

Heading Out

Well guys......my job ran out here in Utopia....am moving on to Flagstaff, Arizona....landed a great job there.....ready to get out of the Texas heat for awhile....leaving Oct 22....keeping my property in Utopia......

Ya'll keep the tradition going...spring and fall get togethers...I will be on the forum and will keep an eye on you guys.....

Allan

dow

Good luck to you Allan.

Oh yeah, I probably won't be able to make a fall meeting, what with my son's band schedule, football games, work, getting ready for our church bazaar (WAAAAY behind on getting pens made), etc., etc., etc. I'll look forward to the spring, though.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Oct. 23 is out for me. I am going to Vermont to look after my dad for 6 days while my mom goes to a family wedding in Tennessee. They live here but spend August-November at their summer cabin up there.

LizardSpit

Somehow I missed this. Did the meeting happen or is it still in the works? I enjoyed the last one, hope I haven't missed this one.

Top Bottom