Central Texas Meeting Jan/Feb 2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

Let's plan something for the last weekend in January (weekend before Super Bowl?) or the weekend after Super Bowl. I'll offer my shop unless you want to meet somewhere else.

Just trying to get something going for us.

Start watching this thread for updates and more plans.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Rick, thanks for starting the plan and for offering your place again.
Dates sound good - shoot, when you are retired any date sounds good (except for the many trips to the doctor!!). :biggrin:
Will keep watching and let us know in San Antonio if we can help.
gordon
Alamo Chapter

Dean L.

Hello Rick,
I am new to this site and very interested in coming up for a meeting. I read the post from the last meeting and cant wait to meet other people and learn new things. When you finalize the date I will let you know if I can come. My wife and I will be out of the country mid January to first of February. Thanks in advance for all the hard work you put into the meetings.

Dean

Rounder

That sounds fun. I hope to be able to make this one. The pics from the last one looked like a good time. Much better weather this time of year also.

Martin G

I'm in for the 8th. SWMBO is actually encouraging me to go so I guess I have to. :)
She barely had to twist my arm.

maverickgal

Shoot! No way I can make it, but it would have been great. :frown: :frown: Maybe next time. Hope all have a blast!

Top Bottom