Central Texas Chapter and Sub-forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Looks like we now have a Central Texas Chapter!

Our inagural meeting will be the CA demo I am having at my shop in San Marcos on November 1 at 10:30. If you can make it, please let me know. So far it looks like there are abourt 8 that will be there. After that, one suggestion that I would make is to have our meetings at various different member's shops around the area instead of at some Woodcraft somewhere. Seems more personal and fun to me but that is up to all of us to decide.

el_d

Hey Curtis,
I may be able to get away for a bit in the morning to see the CA demo then I would have to leave to S.A.

Texatdurango

You might want to touch base with Don Ward (its_virgil) and see when the next Bubbasville is. They are held in "Foat Wuth" pretty regularly.
Bubbasville was this morning and there is no next one scheduled yet! A few of us are discussing the possibilities of a "North Texas" IAP group, but that discussion is for another thread.

Hello all, looking forward to maybe meeting some of you if there is ever a meeting near San Antonio. I doubt I'll ever make one anywhere farther then that. This chapter thing is pretty cool and we have some great turners in the area that could teach us all a lot.
Happy Turning,
-Joseph

chuybregts

I'm in

hey Guys, just wanted to let you know you have 1 more for the Central Texas chapter :)

And Dario, I'll jump in for the collab contest, let me know what to do/how i can help.

Chris

Dario

hey Guys, just wanted to let you know you have 1 more for the Central Texas chapter :)

And Dario, I'll jump in for the collab contest, let me know what to do/how i can help.

Chris

Chris,

I apologize but I cannot join the competition since I am running that contest. :frown:

Contact Curtis and check if they will have an entry.

tnilmerl

while not an IAP chapter, there is a penturner's group that meets the first thursday of every month at the Woodcraft store on San Pedro (north san antonio).

The next demo will be a closed end turning demo (this coming thursday)....

-travis

camcasper

me too....

I'd like into your social club. I'll bring the diet coke and I also volunteer my shop for meeting if interested (north san antonio).
Cam Casper
San Antonio, TX

Top Bottom