Central Texas Chapter Logo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is a logo I modified if anyone wants to use it.

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• Chapter Logo.jpg
    Chapter Logo.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 318
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JAB1

Logo

I think this is good if the rest of the chapters stick with the IAP logo and follow suit with the chapter name below.....Allan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Just to clarify, all I did was take the Northest Florida Chapter's logo and cut out the banner and applied it to an IAP color logo. I then changed the wording for our chapter. I did not come up with the idea for the banner. I fogot who did but it was not me.

jedgerton

Great Logo and Thanks For Hosting Our First Meeting

Curtis,

Thanks again for hosting our first meeting. I'm in awe and inspired by the talent among this group. Looking forward to the next time we meet.

John

JAB1

Next meeting

I would be happy to have you guys come to Utopia for the next meeting....just let me know....Allan

SherryD

Thanks again for hosting, it was nice to get together with so many new turners. Thanks to everyone there for sharing ideas. Look forward to getting our local chapter off the ground her in North Texas, but look forward to going south again in the future. Of course, any of you are invited to our meeting as well, 'ya all come" if you have the time. Thanks again everyone and especially you Curtis, thanks for sharing and hosting.

Top Bottom