CA Demo and First Meeting--Nov 1--Details

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
The first Central Texas Chapter of the IAP meeting is only a few days away. Hope everyone is getting ready! Here is a flyer I put together. Feel free to send it to anyone who is interested in penturning. Some things to note:

I will be setting up a table to have an "Instant Pen Gallery" for you to display your pens and related stuff. Please bring your pens and pen related items you have made that you want to show. Don't worry if they are not perfect, none ever are! I will have have little sheets of paper to fill out with the pertinent information so we can all see the details and admire each other's work.

Also, we will be doing a pen blank swap so please bring one of your best blanks. To make it fun, we will do it like the white elephant game where you can steal and swap to get what you want!

There will be a CA Demo by yours truly and then possibly a Worthless Wood casting demo if there is enough interest.

At one point I proposed to cook a brisket and have every one bring a dish but I just do not have the time and so we will all pile in a couple of vehicles and go to a local BBQ joint down the road. I think that will be easiest for everyone.

OH yeah, did I mention there will be door prizes! Everyone will go home with something!

Some come on out and fellowship and share ideas with fellow penturners. It will surely be a good time and heck, we might even teach each other something!

View and download the flyer here:
http://builtbydoc.com/Inaugural Meeting.pdf

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

Demo / Meeting

Hi Curtis, Count me in for what sounds like will be a great day. Thanks for planning all this, Keith "mrburls"

JAB1

Wanna be there

Curtis.....I would be there in a heartbeat, but my FIRST show ever is here in my hometown of Utopia on Nov 1.....Wish me luck!!! We need to keep this up....one of us host a meeting or demo every now and then.....Allan Boutwell

Top Bottom