7 Month Passed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

Well, it has been 7 month to date since last south and central Texas penturner get together, and I was under the impression that we were going to meet again before end of the year. Anyone has any news about the next gathering or anyone up to it to organize something for January?
If anyone interested where would you guys like to get together and would anyone have any big shop or know of any big shop that we can all get together and throw some dust or PR or alumilite in the air. Word has it that we are going to have a mild winter this year so there is not going to be a large snow falling around San Antonio (does it ever?:rolleyes:). So, what say you? If any interest we need to start thinking as where and when?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

You mean to tell the rest of us that out of all the TX members that nobody is planning on a gathering of IAP turners?

I kinda find this hard to actually believe.

Maybe TX ain't as big as it is thought to be!!

phillywood

Fred, I am not sure what happened, because last time Curtis had to go see his Dad and i think it's oly fair to hold it somewhere else since he has his hands full this year. I have to wait and see what he respond is going to be.

phillywood

You mean to tell the rest of us that out of all the TX members that nobody is planning on a gathering of IAP turners?

I kinda find this hard to actually believe.

Maybe TX ain't as big as it is thought to be!!

Well, Now is 12 months passed and still no answer as when would the next meeting be, I guess draught has dried up the interest down here in Texas. Few month back Trickydick inquired about the meeting, but it didn't go anywhere. So, if any of you guys out there are interested, please hauler so we can organize something soon before the sun really make cactus out of us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom