Turn for the Troops Event at the Harrisburg PA Woodcraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

The "Turn for the Troops" event is Nov 8 & 9 at the Woodcraft Supply in Harrisburg. Come by and turn a pen or two for the troops serving our country. You may bring your turning tools, or anything else you think you need, but all kits, blanks, and supplies will be provided. Please put your name on any tools you bring.

We need volunteers to mentor first time turners and those who want to support our troops.

There will be demonstrations of larger turnings and a display of turned items in the store on these days as well.

This is my first batch of pens for the troops. I have about a dozen more to do, so I have to get moving!

God Bless the USA!!!

randyrls

I just wanted everyone to remember the "Turn for the Troops" event at the Harrisburg Woodcraft Store.

Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to be there due to a family emergency. I hope there is a good turn out.

edicehouse

Sadly when our chapter had theirs I had an emergency at work. It's amazing how many times the world is ending Friday after lunch. I ran in to give the people there my support, and had to get back to the grindstone. I gave Woodcraft 40 blanks for them to trim up.

Top Bottom