Road Trip to Penn State Industries from Harrisburg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I am going to Penn State Industries on Saturday Nov 21st. Leave the Woodcraft store at 8:30am and return no later than 2:00pm. I have room for two more. If you are interested please PM me asap.

A side trip to Geno's Philly Cheese Steaks in south Philly is likely.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I am on the west coast, so can't go, obviously. But would find it of interest if I could.

Actually, I did not know that Penn State can take walk in visitors.

Hope you can give us a trip report, Randy, please. Would be kinda interesting to hear about the people you meet and the things you see.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am on the west coast, so can't go, obviously. But would find it of interest if I could.

Actually, I did not know that Penn State can take walk in visitors.

Hope you can give us a trip report, Randy, please. Would be kinda interesting to hear about the people you meet and the things you see.

They have a showroom store, similar to a Woodcraft & Rockler at a separate location from their warehouse/shipping center.

mrburls

Been there a number of times when I lived in Pa. Great store to visit and spend a lot of money. Lot of router bits of all kinds, pen stuff, dust collectors, few lathes and those big crates of cut off blocks of exotic woods (if they still do that). Friendly works. You can spend some time there.
I kind of miss visiting the guys there.
Keith "mrburls"

Top Bottom