Need a date for the next meeting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

We need to come up with the next date for a meeting. It has to be 3 months out because of class scheduling at Woodcraft. How many time do you want to meet so that we can give them all of the dates. We also need and agenda before the next meeting as to subjects that we want to work on.

Please submit you ideas. I also need some help with the meeting setup.

We have full use of the tools at woodcraft so please come up with ideas to expand our knowledge.

I was going to go over the use of the skew.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

waynewright

HI Alan,

May 2 and 3 are out for me. So far the rest of May and all of June are ok. The skew is a good topic for me. I would like to see the pen wizard in action. As far as how often to meet, I think we should see the level of interest at the next meeting and go from there. I will be more than willing to help with set up for the next meeting. Just let me know what time you need me there.

Take care,
Wayne

randyrls

Alan; Any weekend is Ok with me... I'll make time is I have to!

I use the skew regularly to do planing cuts, but need help on doing plunge cuts and notches.

ashaw

Thanks guys
Wayne I will let you know soon.
As far a another meeting after May, I would like to have a least a couple schedule. If we have to cancel no problem. It is just we have to give a 3 month notice for meeting schedules.

Thanks

Alan

ashaw

Sorry guys. I have had a medical problem since getting back from Atlanta. Nothing serious. I had to focus on a number of issues. I will have a date within the end of the week.

Alan

Top Bottom