Welcome to the Greater LA Sub-forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sdemars

I envy . . .

Shannon, I won't be at Denny's this time. I had signed up for a Saturday morning CNC programming class and it won't be over until noon. You guys have a great time and try to sell some more pens to the staff.:cool:

I envy you guys . . . I live in Louisiana . . . . no CNC classes, no Rockler, but we got plenty of beer & drive thru Daiquiri Shops . . . . Where else can you get hard liquor to go . . .

I miss California . . .

Steve

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Well, Steve, you can make the meeting - well maybe the next one. The Ontario Airport is right over the highway. ;-)

rlharding

OK...I clearly misunderstood what was going on here. This is what I thought was happening:

That there was a central figure that would notify (those of us that asked to be notified) us that there was a meeting.

So, I goofed! Hopefully I will pay enough attention to make teh next meeting!

polarbear1

tough competition

I read some of the other chapter posts regarding the competition, some of them have similar ideas. Ours will still be the best I'm sure. Isn't posting pictures of work in progress going to possibly influence the judges. One of the rules is, The judge should not be able to discern what group made the pen. Since I peeked at another clubs pen in the works, I will likely be able to identify who made the completed pen after seeing pictures of it in progress. Hope the judges try to stay away from these posts, not that I think the judges will not judge fairly based on the entry alone. Even if they knew who made the pens they will be fair about it I'm sure, it's just a pen contests, we are not running for political office.

Rick

Top Bottom