Next meeting Jan 9, 2010

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Our next meting will be on Jan 9th. No location has been selected yet so send me your suggestions on a meeting place. (See my post below)

For those of you in So Cal who have not attended one of the meetings because you thought they were too far from you now's your chance to get one close to home.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
You're kidding, right???

With all the turners we have in this So Cal Area we can't get ANYONE to come up with a place in January?

Hey all you from Temecula and San Diego area??? Anyone know of a nice place we could get together for that Saturday morning meeting?

tommyd

better place

OK, no one has sent me any suggestions :frown: so here's where we're meeting.

IHOP in Murrieta, 25340 Madison Ave

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=M...3.554711&longitude=-117.19762&geocode=ADDRESS

9am January 9th

So sign up here to let us know your coming.

And no, Denny's isn't my favorite restaurant. I just know there are lots of them so, whenever I have to pick a place in an area I'm not familiar with guess where it will probably be?:wink:
thats is not the best denny's in the world. there is a Ihop just across the street which would be much better.I will be there I just live around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
thats is not the best denny's in the world. there is a Ihop just across the street which would be much better.I will be there I just live around the corner.

Tommy:

What's the address? There is no problem switching the location if someone in the area knows a better place. As I said I just picked Denny's because I thought there would be one in the area. The only requirement is the place have an area big enough for us all to sit together. So far I think the largest turn out was around 10.

Last edited:

tommyd

address for ihop

the address for ihop is
25340 madison ave
murrieta,ca.92562.
It is in the home depot shopping center on the corner of murrieta hot springs rd. and madison ave. just west of the I-15

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
OK Tommy, you asked for it. The locations been changed. We're now meeting at IHOP, I've changed the link to reflect the new location.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Yeah, Tom? You want to give us the address for the IHOP? I'd rather meet there too - if we have a choice. Can't wait to meet you!

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Yeah, Tom? You want to give us the address for the IHOP? I'd rather meet there too - if we have a choice. Can't wait to meet you!

Uh Cathy, he gave us the address in his last post. Also my post says the locations been changed and I've updated the mapquest link.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Uh Cathy, he gave us the address in his last post. Also my post says the locations been changed and I've updated the mapquest link.

Okay, so guess how my brain is working right now. Ha! Working may be the wrong word. But I'll be there with bells on.

ossaguy

I'm planning on being there,although I might be 10-15 minutes late.I can't leave until 8am so it will be close. Sounds fun.

Thanks Dale

Steve

Edit.... now it looks like I won't be able to go,rats! I hope I can catch the next meeting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom