Next meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
I got a PM from Texatdurango, he's going to be in our neck of the woods in May and would like to meet us so how about setting up a meeting in May? He will be in town till the 27th and other then the 2nd (which is the woodworking show weekend) is pretty much free any time. I'm thinking the 16th at our usual place. Your thoughts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
75 views and only two have said they'll be there?:confused:

Well, I guess the three of us can meet Texatdurango at 9am on May 16th at Denny's in Ontario.

GodofBiscuits

Ok, so I've joined this forum so I could post here and say that I will definitely be joining. I'm new to pen turning, so new in fact, I don't even have a lathe. But that should be remedied in a couple hours here. I have been making wooden geared clocks for a couple years now and just recently decided to get into turning and pen turning. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting a bit of brain picking in as well. :)

Jeffrey

GodofBiscuits

Does anyone have the address for the Denny's? I'm not familiar with the area and being able to plug in an address into google maps will help out tremendously... thanks

Oh, and also... looking forward to meeting everyone who goes. :)

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader

Texatdurango

Dale, I certainly hope my being there isn't driving folks away! :eek:

I am in an RV park in Santa Clarita with very undependable wifi service so can't gaurantee that I will be logging on much between now and then but plan on being at the Dennys saturday morning. See ya there!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Nah. We may not always reply HERE. But we will be THERE. May 16, Denny's 9am.

I'm going to send a reminder (PM) to everyone I've "seen" in the area just in case. Hope ya'll don't mind.

Top Bottom