About our first meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I just wanted to say how great it was meeting all you guys! It's so nice, now, to have a face for the name. And I'm looking forward to more.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KalKarl

Hi guys, I spent Thanksgiving weekend with the folks out of state. I would really like to meet some of the local pen turners. I'm in for the next meeting. Cheers and merry Christmas. Karl

Justdon83

I enjoyed the meeting very much, too. I wish I could have staid longer but, duty calls.
I hope we can do it again soon.
Don

polarbear1

How about Saturday Jan 17th, the same place or same general area? Every other Month the inland empire wood turners set up some lathes and do demos outside Rockler on the 3rd Saturday of the month, and I think they will be there that Saturday. It would give me two reasons to ask for that day off and travel to Ontario, some of the rest of you may want to watch some wood turning at work and meet some of the members of the club. And we may recruit some pen turners to join us, looks like a triple win for me.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
How about Saturday Jan 17th, the same place or same general area? Every other Month the inland empire wood turners set up some lathes and do demos outside Rockler on the 3rd Saturday of the month, and I think they will be there that Saturday. It would give me two reasons to ask for that day off and travel to Ontario, some of the rest of you may want to watch some wood turning at work and meet some of the members of the club. And we may recruit some pen turners to join us, looks like a triple win for me.

Sounds good to me.
I enjoyed meeting everyone also.

polarbear1

Ron Would it help if we meet in the afternoon or evening ? Actually a weekday works better for me at least Monday Wednesday or Thursday. But I'm not sure how everyone else feels about it.

Rick

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Sorry I haven't kept up here of late. But I can generally make it about any time the rest of you settle on. I'll set aside Jan 17th for now.

Top Bottom