10/17 meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader

Directions:http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=De...SS&id=11152573

Date:10/17

Time:9am

Agenda:new chapter logo, meeting frequency and locations-lets move the meetings around so the same people don't always have to travel the long distance so come up with some ideas for the meeting

For questions, contact:dalemcginnis

Also the first 11 to respond they are coming to the meeting in this thread will get one of Kallenshaan Woods blanks at the meeting, so don't wait till the last minute to decide.:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
How many times can I say "I'll be there?"

Oh, I hope I'll be there. I'm planning on being there.

candy1land

I will be there!

I'm looking forward to my first meeting so I can introduce myself and get to know all who attend.

Cheers!
Candy

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Candy! I'll make sure to have a "welcome kit" for you when we meet. Looking forward to the meeting!

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
14 days left till the meeting and there are still 5 of Kallenshaan Woods blanks available. I know there are at least that many more turners in the So Ca. area so come on and sign up for one of the blanks. Remember he has to have time to ship them to us so that makes next weekend the deadline to sign up.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
This weekends the last chance to sign up for one of the blanks. Four blanks left, so be sure to sign up. I'll be sending Ken an email at 7PM Sunday with the final number.

HermosaGuy

Dale,
Thanks for the kind invitation. Although I've marked it on my calendar, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it this time. I'll do my best to make it to the next meeting. It sounds great.

Don

WriteRev

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it - I'm on the road for work. This day job can really get in the way of turning!

Have fun - I'll see you next time.

Steve

Top Bottom