Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

j_b_fischer

Local Chapter Leader
Show-n-Tell

OK Mark, Leo, Dennis, Pat (and me),

We've now have all had a great tutorial (from Keith) on doing closed end pens. Our assignment is to bring to the summer meeting and example of our new skill.

I'll provide some kind of prize for the best one (based on fit & finish, material & color choice, at the judges sole discretion) and we'll put Keith in the hot seat to be the judge.

Let the games begin !

keithbyrd

OK Mark, Leo, Dennis, Pat (and me),

We've now have all had a great tutorial (from Keith) on doing closed end pens. Our assignment is to bring to the summer meeting and example of our new skill.

I'll provide some kind of prize for the best one (based on fit & finish, material & color choice, at the judges sole discretion) and we'll put Keith in the hot seat to be the judge.

Let the games begin !

Jim- I'm sorry but I am going to be in Pennsylvania visiting family that weekend!

j_b_fischer

Local Chapter Leader
There is no IAP chapter on the west side of Michigan. But I'll make the same offer to you that I've made in the past. If you come to this meeting to see how things are setup (which is very casual), and you are interested in becoming the chair of a new chapter, I'll come to GR for your first meeting or two to help get things rolling. I'll also put you in contact with the appropriate IAP people that will help you with the formal side of establishing a new chapter.

Hope you can make it ...

Do we have any penmakers on the west side! I'm in GR and Belleville's a bit farther than I want to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom