Wanna meet!!!!! - Page 5 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > Oklahoma
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #41 (permalink)

Photos: 105

I will be sending out to all who have said they are or might be coming my address so you can GPS it or goggle map it and also my phone # in the next day or so via a PM. Martin Beauford has also said he and his wife are making the trip up from Texas and he will be bringing some of his wood blanks at a great price FREE!!! No not blanks like this one but he did promise to bring the pen and maybe a few of his bowls. Jr. Gent with weave inlay

OKLAHOMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 06-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #42 (permalink)

I sent all who haven't been here before my address, number and a google maps link. If I missed anyone please PM me. See everyone on next Saturday the 23rd.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #43 (permalink)

I just sent out PM's to most who are coming and I thought I'd aske here also so if I missed anyone or if someone hasn't said they are coming we could get an accurate count for lunch so
Dee wanted me to get a count for lunch, if you can let me know who is bringing their wife ,girl friend or signaficant other and if your bringing any children. This will give her an idea on how much food to prepare. Looking forward to a great time. Roy

Advertisement
Old 06-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #44 (permalink)

Photos: 18

Is there any demos or a blank exchange???????
qballizhere is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 06-18-2012, 07:19 AM   #45 (permalink)

I've asked everyone to bring a few blanks for a blank exchange and as to demos I have two Jet minis and a 7x14 metal lathe so all we need is a few of you to step forward. I'll do a cast, and talk selling if folks want.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #46 (permalink)

Only two days left, can't wait to see everyone....

Old 06-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #47 (permalink)

We had a great meeting, and good eats. I think everyone enjoyed it and one or two might have even learned something. If only I can ever get rid of my shyness I might be able to give longer talks. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
We saw some amazing pens by Martin Beauford (mhbeauford), Roger Marin (qballizhere), Tim Self (tim self) Harry Anderson (plano_harry) Ken Esslinger (kenessl), and Don Hammond (DonHo).

Martin brought a bowl he had made for Dee which just blew us away and also one he brought that had a southwest theme, a true work of art.

Thank you Billie (Martins Wife ) for keep Dee company while us guys played. Roger took a couple pictures with his cell phone and he uploaded them to his photobucket but I guess they were not there yet when I just looked, So if he can later I'll post them.

It was good to put a face to some of you and Dee and I thank you for coming.

Old 06-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #48 (permalink)

Red face

Here are a couple of photos of the crew that showed up :From left to right Roger Marin(qballizhere), Martim Beauford ( mhbeauford) Tim Self (timself) Don Hammond (DonHo)Ken Esslinger (kenessl) Harry Anderson's son and Harry Anderson (plano_harry

The second photo the same group with me in place of Roger:

Old 06-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #49 (permalink)

Photos: 12

Roy, thanks for the hospitality and hosting this event (again). Also thanks to Dee for the fixins.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:12 AM   #50 (permalink)

Photos: 12

I'm reviving this thread. Lets meet!
RustySplinters is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads