Ok I'll set the date

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
A worthy cause Indeed!

I am super excited as well. Can't wait to meet everyone and maybe learn something new!!

RAdams

Banned
I was excited to go attend the party.. but after looking at a couple of the websites owned by people hosting/attending, well now i am just plain nervous. Almost afraid to bring any of my work with me..

Amazing pens guys seriously. Woods i have never heard of, on kits i have never seen. WOW!

Paul in OKC

Well, dad-gum-it, it's official now. Won't be there tomorrow. Got parts issues to fix and had two of my mostest needed machines go down today. Got one back up, the other being resurected as we speak, er--type.

Paul in OKC

Some day, play will come first! But they say if you like what you do, it isn't really work,so, at least I like what I do! (but it still seems like work, when it interferes)

RAdams

Banned
Hate to hear that. Good luck with getting her back up and running. Surely there will be more shin digs!

JDenney

Well, shoot, I'm not going to be able to be there either. Cheryl and Sammie are both sick, in fact getting ready to take Sammie to the Dr. now. Was a long night last night! Sorry for the short notice Roy, I really was looking forward to coming.

Joe

Top Bottom