Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

I've noticed there's not much activity with the Oklahoma group of late, but I'm wondering if that could change? Any of you interested in getting together sometime? I've never attended a meeting, so I don't even know where to start other than to see if there's any interest...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

okiebugg

website

We had a meeting on the 18th of January. Not much goes on with the website any more......Just the fellowship and camraderie away from the meeting site.

Mentioning the meeting site, we had one of the members donate a building to EOWTA on 50th St. The Real Estate worth is over $300,000. A pretty nice philanthropic gesture from a man who doesn't want his name used. He has been active in the Association for 16 years. The building is slightly over 4000Sq ft. The club owns 9 full size lathes-all powercraft with the exception of two Jet midi Variables. We have had 15 different meeting sites in 21 years. It is really nice to have a building that belongs to us.

Most meetings have open turning for the hour prior to the meetings, so you need to haul your butt to the next meeting! Any questions???

okiebugg200@cox.net

Paul...that wouldn't hurt my feelings. I enjoyed my last visit with you.

I have misplaced my barrel trimmer that I purchased from you. Are you still selling them?

You, Roy and Jim from up near Tulsa are the only people up in Oklahoma that I have been blessed to meet. I will check back to see if anything comes together.

Paul in OKC

I have misplaced my barrel trimmer that I purchased from you. Are you still selling them?

You, Roy and Jim from up near Tulsa are the only people up in Oklahoma that I have been blessed to meet. I will check back to see if anything comes together.

I will check to see if I have any left, but I think I am out at the moment.

I will check to see if I have any left, but I think I am out at the moment.

I forget David Keller too.

I know that it would be short notice but it would be cool if we get a group together!

Top Bottom