Hello OK!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skotty

Signing in :biggrin: from Kellyville.

Just started turning about 3 weeks ago and am totally HOOKED!

Am looking forward to getting in touch with other members as I comprehend more while watching it done.

But if I can't see it done personally I have been caught with my Laptop in the shop before :rolleyes:

Skotty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

okiebugg

EOWTA

Signing in :biggrin: from Kellyville.

Just started turning about 3 weeks ago and am totally HOOKED!

Am looking forward to getting in touch with other members as I comprehend more while watching it done.

But if I can't see it done personally I have been caught with my Laptop in the shop before :rolleyes:

Skotty

Skotty, you will have to go with me to a meeting in January of North Eastern Oklahoma Woodturners Assn. A club that has been in NE Oklahoma for 15+ years. Present membership is 150+ with about 50 to 75 members attending meetings. Woodturners of every variety from newby beginner to accomplished professional will not only be there, but will answer ALL of your questions, and we have open woodturning with several lathes on premises many Saturdays.

Google EOWTA or Northeastern Oklahoma Woodturners Association for more info.

Google Ron Fleming and Bob Hawks to see some really fine works from professionals who are members

I'm Jim Wise (Past Pres) of NEOWTA
Sapulpa 227-5059
I'm also in my early sixties and a retired Marine who doesn't give anybody any **** anymore since I retired

Skotty

we'll definately have to hook up! Its has turned into a family affair now.Bought another mini lathe so I don't have to kick my sons off mine as much :rolleyes:

Have been looking into going to one of those meeting.Think Ill set my sight on the 18 of Jan

jp_white

Hello from Midwest City!

You're at the right place! This site is incredible for ideas, tutorials and just generally good people. Your problem will eventually be not having enough time or money for all of the ideas bouncing around in your head. In time you actually do learn to sleep in between making pens.

Top Bottom