Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
boomer who-nner? Ohhhh WHO????:eek::tongue::biggrin:

REAL FANS WEAR ORANGE!:biggrin::biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Think he was talking about Boomer Esiason:biggrin:. And real fans wear SILVER and BLUE.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKLAHOMAN

Now Don you know that isn't true........Orange and Blue.....the mighty Gators 24-14 2009...remember?

OKLAHOMAN

David, sorry it's been so long but we usually have held the meetings at my place and this year I've been real busy with shows. I have shows up until December. I might have a break in Oct. one weekend, I'll let all know.
Sorry saw no one has posted in here for a bit. How do you do meetings and joining ?

kinggabby

Thanks Roy , IS there usually a certain day of the week when you guys would meet when you did ?

OKLAHOMAN

Usually on a Saturday as most have jobs....except me:biggrin:If you want and are in the neighborhood I will be back from a show this coming tuesday and your more than welcome to come on by late next week and have a cup of coffee and turn a pen or two....
Thanks Roy , IS there usually a certain day of the week when you guys would meet when you did ?

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Now Don you know that isn't true........Orange and Blue.....the mighty Gators 24-14 2009...remember?

Well, let's see how they do without Concussion Man Tim Tebow:wink:. And I bleed Red and Black, Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAdams

Banned
Concussion Man?? I thought that was Troy Aikman's nickname??

At least we can all agree on one thing. SHORTHORNS SUCK:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Top Bottom