An Affair of the Heart?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Has anyone done this show before? If so what was it like and what kind of success (or failure) did you have? My girlfriend (she makes bows and other baby items) and I are thinking about doing one of them next year, probably the one in October or maybe the one in Tulsa in July. Just trying to figure out what we might be in for. :confused:

Jon-wx5nco

Andre,
I have been told that I should get a booth for the Tulsa show. I had some friends of mine go to the last show that was in Tulsa. They said the place was PACKED! Their description was that you could barely walk down the isles from all the people.

At $375.00 for a 10x10 booth, I need to make a LOT of pens, make a HUGE selection of the different types of pens, and get a LOT better at my pen making before I can justify spending that for an entry fee.

If you do it, I wish you luck!
Jon

OKLAHOMAN

Did this show a number of years ago, it has become one of the largest buy-sell shows in the country. In OKC they use every building at the fair grounds have over 700 vendors and the buyers are looking for anything under $25. The jury process is if your check clears your in. Just not my cup of tea.

Top Bottom