TOMORROW!!! the 25th Hey Madison, Green Bay, Chicago!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
A RARE opportunity to see 30+ of the most interesting hand made pens!!

Mark James has invested hundreds of hours into assembling a collection for IAP!! That collection will be shown and Mark will give a presentation this SUNDAY at Wood Craft in Milwaukee.

Mark has traveled from Ohio to allow us all to see this---let's make the turnout worth his time!!!!

Preview the collection here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/collection.php

See it in person, SUNDAY!!!!

Woodcraft of Milwaukee

14115 W. Greenfield Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151

Set your "Garmin" to attend!!

About 50 miles north of Illinois border!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This is an important meeting--Mark is making a great effort to allow all of us to see the collection----let's make certain there is a good turnout, please!!!

Thanks!!!
Ed
Chapter coordinator hat today!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In another thread, I read the comment, "Can't make this one, when is the next meeting"?

Wisconsin chapter meets 3-4 times a year. So, next meeting will probably be January. HOWEVER, Mark and the IAP collection are NOT PAID to appear, so it would be reasonable to assume he will not return for a couple years.

Which means, if you want to SEE the collection, you will have to drive to MPG or MAPG--at least 300 miles ONE WAY!

We are all busy---time is the great equalizer--we all have the same amount of it---how you use it determines what you do and how successful you are (as measured by YOU, not others!!!)

I hope many of you will make time to reward Mark with a good crowd.

(Picks up his soap box and walks away):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This will probably be my last BUMP!!

Sure hope we have a good turnout!!! Show Mark we appreciate the effort he is making!!

Ed

Top Bottom