Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
At Beautiful Highway 100 WoodCraft!!!

2 PM the action kicks off!!!!

"What action?????" you ask!!

Don't really know yet.

Everyone will meet, get to know each other. We will have lathes - Don't anyone even THINK about touching that NOVA - I'm hoping to play with it most of the day.

Bring a blank or a few to trade, get to know each other, eat some kringle, talk about when and how often we would like to meet. IS this location good? You know, all the "organizational" questions that should be covered.

Mostly, have a good time. Bring a few of your pens to show and, if applicable, explain how to make them.

Will have my skews, bring your questions!!

Also will probably have some snake skin PENS, we are not planning on SELLING anything on site - after all, this is a STORE. However, if you want to talk with Dawn ahead of time, we will make DELIVERIES in the parking lot before and after the event. HOpefully, you will be able to restock your snake blanks directly from Chris at Woodcraft in the fairly near future.

I look forward to seeing everyone!!!

If you can make an entry to this thread, telling me if you will be there, it would serve as a final check so I have nametags for everyone.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kent4Him

Ed, I'm sorry to have to give you my regrets for this Sunday. This weekend is just too busy. Just bad timing. Hope you all have fun. Catch you next time.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Chris,

This will be the first gathering that we have not attended together.

I will miss you - you're good "company".

Equally important - YOU will MISS KRINGLE!!!!!!

Hope your world is treating you well.

Last edited:

onewaywood

I have maple burl pen blanks for sale if anyone would like me to bring them. I also have spalted, maple burl, stabilized blanks.$ 1.00 and 4.00
respectively.. same policy applies, out side of store.

PR_Princess

Oh come on guys, I know that there will be more than four! Hilltopper, you will be there right?

I know that you posted before, but please do it again to confirm. I need to know how many kringles and other goodies to bring up!

BTW I picked up a door prize yesterday - short straw gets it!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ron,
Your son's new screen name is UP N Comer, hope you don't mind, I needed to make him "one of us" for the nametags!

See ya tomorrow!!

Ed

doeringr

Cannot

Ed,
Thanks for the phone call the other night. Unfortunately, I won't be making it. Too many obligations and not enough time.
Wait.
You know what, I might make it. I may just have to go ahead and make the time. Hope to see you there!

Rich Doering

Techie

Mystery wood and ...

The wood in the Sierra pen that I could not remember is: Imbuia a.k.a Brazilian Walnut. I completely drew a blank when I tried to remember that.

It was great to meet all of you today.

Dennis

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I was going to bring a camera and the Princess said, "oh, someone else will bring one, you don't have to worry about that TOO!!"

So, no pics.

I'm sorry about that, but the princess keeps giggling. Don't know what that's all about.

M

Mudder

I was going to bring a camera and the Princess said, "oh, someone else will bring one, you don't have to worry about that TOO!!"

So, no pics.

I'm sorry about that, but the princess keeps giggling. Don't know what that's all about.

Yea, Yea....Sure, Sure..

Likely excuse!

No Pictures, Didn't happen!

Top Bottom