Requests??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have been asked to do a demo of the PenWizard at our next meeting on the 11th. It will be my pleasure to do so.

Is there anything you all would LIKE to see? The Pen Wizard makes lines around the pen. You can control the depth, width, frequency (up to 24 lines around) and "tightness" of the revolution (to a point). With the "squiggle arm" (guilloche tool) we can make parallel squiggles.

I CAN do a video workup in advance, if you like. That could be viewed from the IAP or on www.exoticblanks.com I have some ideas but they are more in the vein of a "how to" and I am not sure WHAT YOU GUYS would like to see.

HELP!!! and THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
Ed,

I personally would really like to see a spiral done. Anything else would be great. I really just would like to see what it is capable of and whether or not it fits into what i want to do.

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
I should have a full agenda up in the next day or two, but we will still be having the CA finishing demos.

Ed, I am not sure on the capabilities of the PW. So maybe pick out a few of your favorite designs to show how they can be accomplished? Can you use the PW to mill sides of a pen, like the 6-sided pen that was shown a few days ago? Or is it primarily for carving small uniform designs into the blank?

Anyways, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be more the sufficient. :confused:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well Mike,

Shy, retiring wall flower that I am, I will try to come out of my shell for a few moments.

We'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom