REMINDER!!!! SUNDAY, SUNday, SUNday!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey if anyone has pens they made out of the "seconds" we distributed last time, bring them with.

May help me ditch some seconds this time!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I posted the following on another thread, if it is not legal to repeat it, I apologize to all--I don't THINK it breaks any rules and the folks coming to the meeting tomorrow, may want to know what to expect:

"But we have the beginnings of pen blanks-probably thirty blanks of each of the sheets---a GOOD 20mm square--nice blanks. Made pens from each--will show them here Monday--show them in Milwaukee tomorrow.

None will be for sale in Milwaukee, because we are guests of Wood Craft and I don't sell in his building. I will answer questions (Chris knows this) and certainly talk about what came in--but I won't take orders or sell anything there.

Looking forward to doing the demo on turning resins--I think it will be kinda cool. We will show Inlace acylester and some new product, we will be calling "Dawn's Duds!!" What we used to consider failures, but seem to meet the accepted definitions of "usable blanks".

You'll see!!

Top Bottom