Progress report

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I think we exist!!!

Now, I tried to contact WoodCraft to set a date. Our host (Chris) is out of town until tomorrow afternoon.

My "plan" is to ask for Sunday the 19th of Oct. According to their on-line schedule, there are no classes - but they show a class that night. Of course, the store is CLOSED on Sunday night, so something does not add up.

IF the 19th is a "no-way", we will work on the 26th or Nov 2. If all three are bad, I may be forced to go the Wednesday night route. But, in deference to those who are driving over 30 miles, I am going to try for Sunday first.

I WELCOME comments in this regard, since I can't do anything until tomorrow, anywho!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
I'm pretty much good with anything. I just like to know as far in advance as possible so i can plan accordingly.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Overall, I'd PREFER a weekend date... with work and school, weekday ones are going to be tough to make... (That and the 100 miles each way)

That being said -- I don't think I'm going to be able to make one this month anyway... Disney trip this month and other things getting in the way.

I hope this works though, I really think this will be a cool thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom