Movie camera??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Movie camera?? or VIDEO (and audio) camera!

Does anyone have a movie camera??
(or, as I have been advised, a VIDEO and AUDIO camera??)

Seems we will be having a couple demos that may have "library value" for the IAP or for our own reference. If we have a camera available, we could record the demos for posteriors.:eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just a thought

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, I think they are called Video Cameras now. That may help some of our younger members!

I spose next you're going to tell me YOU will develop the film in you COMPUTER or sumthin!!!

These young guys think I will believe ANYTHING!!!

arkie

Don't know how we could arrange it for the IAP meeting, but MAWT has a nice new video set-up, in part courtesy of an AAW grant. Any chance you'd be interested in doing a future demo or set of demos for the club? We could probably arrange video copies of that to share. For that matter, why not show up tomorrow and try to recruit some new members?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well Mike,

You blew your finder fee!!! You have to insert the "www." to make it a LINK in order to receive the bribes!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I believe we have an order sitting here to ship to you, too.

There wouldn't be a connection there, would there???

OOOOOoppppppsssss! In a rare moment of efficiency, Dawn has already shipped you!!!

Send me an e-mail next time you order, reminding me I owe you a small (took two tries to get a good link) bribe!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom