March 10th meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Just two weeks to go until our March 10th meeting at Woodcraft. Meeting time is noon.

This quarter we will be having a round table discussion. Bring in pens you've made and pens you've had problems with. Bring in anything you'd like to share with the rest of us. It does not have to pen related.

We'll also have the usual pen and blank exchange and raffle.

Don't forget we go on Daylight savings on the 10th.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just two weeks to go until our March 10th meeting at Woodcraft. Meeting time is noon.

This quarter we will be having a round table discussion. Bring in pens you've made and pens you've had problems with. Bring in anything you'd like to share with the rest of us. It does not have to pen related.

We'll also have the usual pen and blank exchange and raffle.

Don't forget we go on Daylight savings on the 10th

:frown::frown:How could ANYONE FORGET that????:frown::frown:

plantman

Dave; Sorry, I will not be able to attend this meeting. I have commited to the Northeastern Wisconsin Woodworkers Guild 31st Annual Woodworking Show & Sale. I started this group with several others and have a real attachment to it. If anyone needs something to do that weekend, it is being held March 9-10, 2013, at Southwest High School. 1331 Packerland Drive, Green Bay, Wisconsin. 9:30- 5:00 both days. Free admission and parking. There will be demos, used tool sales, raffle prizes, and crafts for sale and on display. Raffle prizes include $300 cash, Rikon 10" benchtop band saw, and dozens of handcrafted items created by members. See you in June. Jim S

Last edited:

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Dave; Sorry, I will not be able to attend this meeting. I have commited to the Northeastern Wisconsin Woodworkers Guild 31st Annual Woodworking Show & Sale. I started this group with several others and have a real attachment to it. If anyone needs something to do that weekend, it is being held March 9-10, 2013, at Southwest High School. 1331 Packerland Drive, Green Bay, Wisconsin. 9:30- 5:00 both days. Free admission and parking. There will be demos, used tool sales, raffle prizes, and crafts for sale and on display. Raffle prizes include $300 cash, Rikon 10" benchtop band saw, and dozens of handcrafted items created by members. See you in June. Jim S

OK Jim. Have fun. We'll see you next time.
Dave

Top Bottom