June 14th Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
I have officially scheduled our 2nd quarter meeting to take place at the Milwaukee WoodCraft on Sunday, June 14th 2009 at 12:00pm. (We will be utilizing the full room this time.) :wink:

I do need some help or ideas for putting together the agenda. It is fairly small at this point. So please, let me know if there is anything you would like to have discussed, demonstrated, or tested. I have made the "Agend Items List" a sticky that can easily be found at the top of our forum page.

As of now the list of attendees are as follows: (Current as of 06/12/2009)

Attending :biggrin:
WoodenDragon (me)
RustyNail (Chad)
GJRichter (Greg)
ed4copies (Ed)
Pr_Princess (Dawn)
AlphaGeek (Dean)
LabTrnr (Jon)
Ssajn (Dave)
arkie (Jim)

Maybe :rolleyes:

Can't Make it :mad-tongue:
RonSchmitt (Ron)

Please send me an e-mail, PM, or post to this thread as to whether or not you will be able to attend this meeting or if your availability changes between now and then.

Also, if you would like to be added to the e-mail list, please send me your e-mail address in a PM. I use this list to inform you of important events so you don't have to solely rely on checking the forum.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
We're still looking for one more person to do a demo. So if you have any hidden skills (turning related), we'd sure appreciate you showing them to us.

Also, if you haven't already, please let me know if you plan on attending or your availability has changed.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Locally;
69TH aND oKLAHOMA--- "Science surplus???"
South side of Okla., west of 69th, if memory is correct - it will be CLOSE!!

They have all kinds of plastic bottles.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Locally;
69TH aND oKLAHOMA--- "Science surplus???"
South side of Okla., west of 69th, if memory is correct - it will be CLOSE!!

They have all kinds of plastic bottles.

That is "american science and surplus".... The other option is the < 50 cent bottles of paint at walmart! Once the paints gone (one way or another) it works great.

Top Bottom