Jan 11th meeting Scheduled

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
I have officially scheduled the meeting to take place at the Milwaukee WoodCraft on Sunday January 11th 2009 at 12:00pm. We will be sharing the meeting room with a small carving class, however the room is able to be partitioned and Chris did not think this would present any issues. Unfortunately, our gracious host, Chris will not be able to attend this time around, as he is running a booth at the Woodworking show.

Between now and then I will be putting together the agenda. So please let me know if there are any items I have not already captured that you would like to have discussed, demonstrated, or tested. The list can be found here Wisconsin Meeting Agenda Ideas. There is also the chance that I may be asking some of you to do demonstrations, so keep your fingers crossed as I know everyone wants to have this honor! Once the agenda has been finalized I will let you know roughly how long the meeting should last, but we are welcome to be their until closing time at 5pm.

As of now the list of attendees are as follows: (Current as of 01/10/2009)

Attending :biggrin:
WoodenDragon (me)
AlphaGeek (Dean)
RonSchmitt (Ron)
LabTrnr (Jon)
wracinowski (Wayne)
ed4copies (Ed)
Cwasil (Chad)
Larry Gottlieb (Larry)
Onewaywood (Richard)
RustyNail (Chad)
Techie (Dennis)
hilltopper46 (Tony)
Pipeyeti (Larry)
arkie (Jim)

Maybe :rolleyes:
PR_Princess (Dawn)

Can't Make it :mad-tongue:

Also I am not sure if everyone is aware of this but Ken Nelsen of Kallenshaan Woods (www.kallenshaanwoods.com) has offered to donate one of his 12 new kits per member who is attending, up to a maximum of 12 kits per chapter! Not only that, but Ken will do this once per chapter every six months! :cool:

Please send me an e-mail, PM, or post to this thread as to whether or not you will be able to attend this meeting or if your availability changes between now and then.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pipeyeti

I'm actually in Illinois but would like to attend is that OK. I assume its the woodcraft off of 894 on hwy 100,if so I'm about 1.5 hours away

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sure Larry!!

When I initially was looking for members, I asked for the Chicago contingent. (crickets)

Happy to have you!
Pick up a couple guys on the way up!

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
I will be there regardless of the weather conditions at approximately 11:30am to get everything setup.

If the weather is bad we will wait 15mins to 30mins to start to allow some padding for those that are coming in from out of town.

If you have any questions or feel you need my cell number please send me an IM.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

arkie

Thought you were counting official type members. I plan to be there, along with Jason and maybe 3-4 others from the MAWT. BTW, Jason is the new President, and we're a friendly bunch too, even if some of us do turn bowls.

Top Bottom