Central Ontario

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparkplug

Hi, I'm new to pen turning and have about 40 pens made and it is a real pleasure learning from everyone on these forums IAP and Penturers Paradise .
I was wondering if there are an pen turners close to the Huntsville/North Bay area.
Thanks Terry

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi, I'm new to pen turning and have about 40 pens made and it is a real pleasure learning from everyone on these forums IAP and Penturers Paradise .
I was wondering if there are an pen turners close to the Huntsville/North Bay area.
Thanks Terry
Hi Terry; First time I have ever thought of Magnetawan as being Central Ontario.:wink::)

Welcome to a great forum.

Try this: Click on Members list, Click on Search Members, Click on Advanced Search, Enter "Ontario" in the Location field, Search Now at the bottom of the page. That will give you a list of all members who have entered Ontario in their profile.

sparkplug

Thanks Mackc.
i guess when you are this far up ,we count North Bay as the start of Northern Ontario.
Thanks for the search system on members. I never thought of that way or even knew it existed. Looks like the closest member is in Bracebridge..
I have read alot of your posts on WWW site. Placed a few orders there also and they have excellent service.
This is probably the best hobby / interest that I have run into in a long time. It seem that ever time you look into things new ideas pop up that just need a try.
Thanks for all the good material.
Terry

Top Bottom