What's the deal???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

I don't remember if/what the conclusions were from the last meeting on the next meeting. Was anyone either paying closer attention than me or have a better memory and would like to remind me?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Have fun everyone, I can't make it. Thought I was going to Canada, but going in for lung surgery this Friday instead. :mad: See you in Aug/Sept maybe.

pensbydesign

do we have a agenda for the next meeting?
volunteer for a demo?
also I will offer a group buy for woodcraft pen kit for the meeting. i will take orders for pen kits discounted at the 100 kit price, any quality as long as there pre ordered, pm with your need.

also we will be getting our first shipment of the berea shaving kits and brush heads in soon i expect them to go fast i can take orders for these also for the next meeting.

Padre

Thanks for the thoughts everyone, and the phone call! I'm home as of yesterday, and they had to do a lung resection, and they removed a small 'hermatoma' or something like that. It was pre-cancerous. It still hurts like all get out, but now have been officiallly declared cancer free!!! Hopefully leaving for Canada on the 15th.

toddlajoie

Great to hear Chip!! Take it easy, so you can recover, but keeping active can help, just know your limits and don't push anything too far!

JerrySambrook

You ought to hear him laugh right now, funniest thing I have heard in a long time.
hahahahaowowowowhahahahaowowowow

DThen we start laughing too, and it gets even funnier.

But seriously, good that you are ok, and your voice still sounds good as well

Top Bottom