Were's Lee?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerrySambrook

Neil,
At the March meeting, you took alot of names, numbers, etc.
If you want to send me his, I will give him a call. He is not too far from me, that if need be, I can swing by

Jerry

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
He wasn't at the March meeting either. His last meeting was in January. I guess this is part of the reason we need to keep some sort of records. If we can't contact him by phone within the next week, maybe stopping by would be a good idea.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Well, thanks for trying, hopefully everything is okay and he will be back around. he probably found some old warehouse full of ancient machines and is just having a fun time restoring them all.

LEAP

I think he's gone way over to the fountain pen side of things. Looses sleep over which color ink will go best with his mauve pen with the heritage nib.

Firefyter-emt

Ouch... that hurt! I would never use mauve! Well, unless I have the pen that it fits!

Sorry guys, I posted in the general board about what's up. For those who did not see it, the phone # was the home number that I never answer. That's the wife's phone, I only answer my home office and cell phone. I have gotten calls (work related) that people have found my home number, those calls do not get returned. Everyone knows to call my home office or cell phone if they want to reach me. As for the e-mail, the "Thomasville" web site is no longer up, and I think my website and other locations still point there. I really have to fix that some day!

I do check the PM's here and only johnycnc sent one, but I do check in here and there and it's still a good way to get me. Feel free to ask for my cell number. Neil has it now, and Phil used to have it too...

I have really been inactive at a lot of the "boards" I frequent, even FPN... Still a fountain pen snob though! :biggrin:

Firefyter-emt

Ah yes, the sandermills! I do have to get back to those! It just seems like I never have a day free to do them! I promise I will get back to them very soon and see if the ones on the list still want them. I guess you make at least one! :)

Top Bottom