Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerrySambrook

Guys,
Thank you for the way we all conducted ourselves this weekend.
Rob has already hinted about maybe having another one at his place.
No, it will not be in two months, (or next month according to Matt:rolleyes:).

Hopefully, we will see the new people at some more of the meetings as well.

Once again, Thanks

Sincerely
Jerry Sambrook
p.s. I think the present slate of officers is great, lets leave them there

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Well, it was my first official attendance to a meeting (I've been in Woodcraft when they were going on in the past...) and had a great time. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful, just like they are here in the un-real world also...

Rob was incredibly generous with his knowledge , his BBQ, and his wood heaven/hideaway!!! Anyone who was not there or is not from the area, I can say that every piece of wood he had there was prime. I've bought a fair number of blanks online, and I'm sure we're all aware of the big vendors using photos of the absolute best piece of wood possible, and what is recieved is rarely that nice. Well everything he has is as nice or nicer than anything posted. If he were not in driving distance, I would not hesitate to buy from him sight unseen!!!

Thanks to everyone for making a newbie seem welcome!!!

greggas

Thanks to all. It was fun attending my first meeting and getting to know the faces behind the names.

Rob's stash is incredible and I cannot wait to go back and spend more money that I do not have.

I do not think i will ever look at a walrus the same way again!

See you in May.

Real

I would just like to add my thanks to all for setting that up. Rob was an EXCELLENT host with a great shop and a lot of gorgeous woods. I also appreciate all that is shared there, samples and knowledge and a whole lot more.

I will certainly look forward to going there again.

Thanks
Real Mercier

Top Bottom