Sept meeting date change.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Sounds like I'll be spending the whole weekend at Woodcraft! September 11, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking Open House (Manchester Woodcraft) then the chapter meeting!

Real

I thought he was asking you if you want to do it. As for me. I always find something interesting in how people do things. There is always something to learn. Even if you already know it.

I've learned a lot from every meeting I've been to so far.

Real

toddlajoie

Couldn't make the meeting, my kitchen sink decided it needed some last minute emergency attention, and it was more than willing to fill my house with water if it did not get it...

Hope everyone had a great day, I was looking forward to seeing the Antler demo, as I've never done or seen it done before...

Padre

Good meeting guys. Jerry and Alton's presentations were very informative.

toddlajoie

You don't know it, but your nose thanks you :tongue:

So I've heard...

great meeting tod sorry you couldn't make it. need a boat?

No, there's actually there's nothing wrong with my kitchen, I just have a friend with the ATF who suggested it would be a bad idea to spend 5 hours in the back room of a shady "wood" store with Charlie... I guess they're watching his "home business"...:biggrin:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
No, there's actually there's nothing wrong with my kitchen, I just have a friend with the ATF who suggested it would be a bad idea to spend 5 hours in the back room of a shady "wood" store with Charlie... I guess they're watching his "home business"...:biggrin:

I wonder if silicone molds are being confused with adult toys?
I never told them about your order, I swear..

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Ummmm yea....When's it arriving? I've got an idea for a pen, but I don't think I can post a photo....:clown:

Post it to Penthouse Forum like you normally do!

It should be there by now, but if your mailman shows up wearing a smile and
a cigarette I'll just have to ship it again.. :tongue:

Top Bottom