pens for troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pensbydesign

nov 6 2010 will be turn for the troop at the West Springfield ma. woodcraft, last year many from our group came down a lent a helping witch was greatly appreciated, I would like to ask any in the group who would like to help out this year with helping new turners turn pens to let me know.
I have some kits and blanks i will not be using myself and will leave them for people to turn them and return them for us to send to the troops.
We have started a collection at the store already if anybody would like drop some off.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Yea, we need to make pen turning a spectator sport, so we can have cheerleaders...

BTW. In case you don't pay attention, TV stations never seem to run out of new pretty girls to put in front of the camera...

pensbydesign

cheerleaders ...... i can see it now pens will be shattering all over tools flying and drool on the floor to slip on. sounds like a good time.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Now that you mention it Tom, I have noticed a lot of people wearing opaque sunglasses at the meeting. The rest of us just don't watch. Be especially cautious if he says" hey guys, check this out" :eek:

Top Bottom