November meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I would like to get an idea of how many people are going to be coming to the meeting next week. I'm not looking for a commitment(2 x-wives will testify to that...LOL), but just a rough idea.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clthayer

Brain fart. I was looking at my October calendar this morning. I see now too that there were other posts with info in them that I missed.

The wife is busy on the 7th which means I have dad duty so I won't be able to make it

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Christian, I'll see you at the January meeting. You and me have to get together and work on that project anyways.

HSTurning

I don't know if it is worth me helping out (not much of a teacher also not the greatest turner) but I plan on trying to make the trip. Starting at 9 aint going to happen for me 2 1/2 hour drive first. I will try to make it for 11-12.

JerrySambrook

Thanks,
There goes supper, and Lunch from noon, and this morning breakfast, and tomorrows breakfast as well

Hey, Charlie in a dress is a good weight watchers program

Hope you guys have a good trip down.

I will try to bring a couple dozen Mrs Murphy's doughnuts for the group

Steve, you want me to swing by on Friday and give a hand with anything?

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I plan to be there, but not all day. I will be attending two of these events, one with Central Connecticut Woodturners at the Manchester CT Woodcraft and one with you all at the West Springfield MA Woodcraft.

Top Bottom