NEXT 2018 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Real

With our first meeting in the history books, thanks to Dennis and Alton for excellent demos. With that the question was asked, when is the next meeting?

With spring and summer coming, the suggestion was to maybe set September for the next meeting. Looking at the calendar, is September 16th a good date?

Is this good date? Would you come? What would like to see? Suggestions/comments for demos? Let's discuss it all here.

Real

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DB in VT

As much as I enjoyed the last meeting, I doubt very much that I can make another i September. It is possible but I won't be able to commit to any date until just before.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

bloodhound

I havent been on here for a while. But I would love to attend another meeting. but i will be going home in sept. to get married at our cabin.

crunch

Of course it is. It was my birthday

With our first meeting in the history books, thanks to Dennis and Alton for excellent demos. With that the question was asked, when is the next meeting?
is September 16th a good date?

Now as to what I was wondering, where are the meetings held?

Real

Hi Steve:

The last couple of meetings were held at my shop in West Springfield, just down the road from the west Springfield Woodcraft. Originally they were held at the Woodcraft store (and they still sponsor the New England chapter).

There isn't another meeting in the works. The Woodcraft store usually sponsors a turning for the troops event on Veteran's day weekend. I know a couple of penturners are there to help out with the event. You may want to consider that to meet other local penturners.

BTW, Welcome

Real Mercier

Top Bottom