NE Chapter May Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Real

At the recent March meeting we talked about setting the next meeting for May. So I am proposing May 22nd, 2016 as the next New England Chapter meeting. We thought putting it out there early would get us more participation. I'll open my shop again but we can discuss alternatives also.

So, who's interested and what do we want to see?

Real

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I would be willing to do a hb360 demo again, but I'm only available on Sunday's , and that is only if I'm in the country at the time.

Real

OK. So May 22nd is out. The next date I proposed was June 5th. Let's discuss.
If we could get Neil to do his HB360 demo, that would be great.

Real

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Gentlemen, I have to retract my offer to do the demo. I am going to be overseas for an undetermined time. Life is funny sometimes and those of you that have gotten to know me may have noticed that I am more comfortable in my old ways. I have been offered an assignment that will put me back in the area I have become so acquainted with and feel that It is going to be best for me. It has been an honor meeting you all and hope you all continue striving to learn more and work at honing your skills until you are certain you have attained the best level you can, then push harder. Take care, Neil

Last edited:

Real

Neil:
I wish you all the best in your new assignment. Without a doubt you were a big part of the success of the New England Chapter. I learned a lot from you.
If you are ever in the area, let us know and we can setup a get together.

Real

bloodhound

I didnt get to make the last meeting due to car issues. I will be keeping an eye out on the dates. I told some folks i would bring some wood. and i will keep my word if i get to come to this one.

Flynny

I have never been to a chapter meeting - but would like to. I am retired but working part time - with notice I can get time off.
John Flynn
Burlington, MA

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Tomorrow at 0500 I will officially be on my way out of here. I wish you all the best and am looking forward to seeing everyone when I return.

Top Bottom