Message from Wolftat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gruntie

My father asked me to come on here and let you know that any orders are being filled and will be delivered as close to or on schedule. He will be out of the hospital on Monday if all goes well and he remains calm. He had a mild heart attack on Thursday night after he pulled a couple out of an overturned car that went off the road. Please hold any calls as he will not be answering any for a few days. Thank you, Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gruntie

Update:
Neil was supposed to be released from the hospital on Monday but they have decided to hold him for a few more days until he a little more stable.

My thoughts:
Hopefully he will be released tomorrow, he is not happy about being in there. He is undoubtedly the most stuborn, uncooperative person they have ever had to deal with, on a good note he did disconnect himself from the machines and took a hike down to the cafeteria for what he called some real food.

I'm sure he appreciates all the warm wishes, thank you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Neil,
You won't find REAL food in a hospital!!!

Good that you know where the cafeteria is, though---
saves the nurses having to bring coffee!

Take it easy, man---time to recover!!
Ed

Gruntie

Update:
Neil was released this morning from the hospital and is back home giving everyone a headache. I am happy to be down at his shop working so I don't have to hear him whining about people not placing their garbage in the proper bin, you should see the mess at his shop.
He is pretty grouchy right now so we are going to give him a few more days before he gets back into work mode.
Thanks again everyone.

jskeen

Neil,
You won't find REAL food in a hospital!!!

Good that you know where the cafeteria is, though---
saves the nurses having to bring coffee!

Take it easy, man---time to recover!!
Ed

Ed; To one of Uncle Sams Misguided Children, Coffee is real food. :)

Hang in there Neil, the world will slow back down long enough for you to start peddling again very soon.

Shortly thereafter you can go blow something up, and then all will be squared away and grounded to the inspection side once again.

Top Bottom