Jr Gent II Tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Anyone coming on Sunday and got an extra set they're willing to part with? I've somehow got a kit with no tubes. I only bought 2 kits, and only made one, and don't remember wrecking one (not that it's not possible), and I don't even remember taking the tubes out of the package...

Let me know if there is anything you might want in trade, or cost...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Anyone coming on Sunday and got an extra set they're willing to part with? I've somehow got a kit with no tubes. I only bought 2 kits, and only made one, and don't remember wrecking one (not that it's not possible), and I don't even remember taking the tubes out of the package...

Let me know if there is anything you might want in trade, or cost...

I've got some. I'll trade you some Jr Gent tubes for a Jr Emperor kit.. :biggrin:

toddlajoie

Um, yea, don't think I have one of those kicking around... How about an even swap for 2 slimline tubes? I'll even make them the fancy white or nickel ones, your choice, cause I'm a nice guy...

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
You drive a hard bargain. Throw in a 3.5hp variable speed router and I'll
bring the tubes to the meeting.

toddlajoie

Hmmm. don't have a router handy, but I do have an old hand crank egg beater. I'm sure a hard working guy like yourself could get somewhere close to maybe .5HP with it...

aggromere

i always buy extra tubes and make a lot of Jr Gent's. PM me with your address and I will send you some if you don't find any closer to home.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
an egg beater, huh? Is it white? Cause I don't like the brown ones.

Peter.. I'm just busting his chops. I'll be seeing him in a few days and I'm bringing
the tubes. But don't tell him.

toddlajoie

I'm bringingthe tubes. But don't tell him.

I'll pretend I didn't read that...

Peter, thanks for the offer. I usually would, but I only bought 2 kits from Exotics to pad a small order I had to place quickly to make the shipping worth while, and I didn't bother to look to see if they sold the extra tubes at the time...Figured I could get through 2 pens without wrecking a set, but didn't plan on out-right loosing them...

Charlie, You still have those 2 kits I owe you for too right? Or was that all just a dream?

By the way, no self respecting New Englander would ever buy a white OR brown egg beater, it's stainless steel or nothing...I can't speak for people from Southwick tho...

Last edited:

toddlajoie

There's an outside chance that I won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow. It's more likely that I will either be late or have to leave early, but in the case I don't make it at all I can paypal or mail the cash to you for the kits/tubes if you want to leave them with Steve...

Top Bottom